Friday, April 15, 2011

lets start with the insiders

  1. Mam you look like youuu need a spay tan
  2. Skittles are rater butiful
  3. AAAAAAAAA Woaaaaahh (at the football game) random guy: geeze don't have a cow!
  4. Hide and seek in big building
  5. Peach Cobler
  6. Girl you better rethink your tatics
  7. Stillwater Minnosota
  8. G.G
  9. honey, what the piss?
  10. Sunnny Dean Sunshine!
  11. she look like humpty dumpty..
  12. petitetomato!
Thats all a got so far Kaitlyn but you should put some more when u thinh about it! Added some more Lacy! I'lllll add some more when I think about it.

1 comment:

  1. I have not been on my blog for what feels like years. Reading through these insiders just brought a huge smile to my face. Especially the "honey, what the piss?" line I used to ALWAYS say in theatre arts freshman year. The craziest thing about this all though, is even after all these years we are still just as close. We've grown so much as our individuals, but have still managed to become closer. You are a treasured friend Lacy Beach! I think that must of the reason behind this oh so sentimental message is the fact that you're in Africa right now, and I miss you so much!

    ReplyDelete